The Canary Coalition began in 2000 as a grassroots clean air movement. To work for clean air is to work on issues involving energy, transportation and government policy; it is to expose how fossil fuel energy sources affect air quality, how fossil fuel money affects government policy, and to promote positive alternative solutions.
- We refuse to accept donations that may create a conflict of interest.
- We are uncompromising and dedicated to real solutions that match the urgency of our environmental crisis.
- We educate the public about how government and governmental agencies function and we empower citizens to affect change.
- We collaborate with other groups and organizations on shared goals.
- To create public policy that is conducive to cleaner energy and transportation technologies.
- To educate the public in effective advocacy.
- To work together with others to sustain place and planet.
Your contributions matter!Donate Now!